Miss Rhoadie's Custom Gifts: Welcome to my Custom Gift Blog!

Pages

Zazzle

Home + Pets

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Welcome to my Custom Gift Blog!

Photo: Pezibear
     Welcome to Rhoadie's Custom Gifts.  This blog is dedicated to my online stores on Zazzle.  Zazzle is an e-commerce marketplace based in California.  It allows customers to purchase their very own unique and customized products.  

     I have several stores of various themes where I offer an array of products.  My "Miss Rhoadie" Store, was my very first store that has been in operation since 2013.  That store was birthed out of my love of nature walks.  One day I was walking and taking pictures of the beautiful scenery when I decided that I wished I could somehow sell those pictures.  After much research, I discovered Zazzle.  Now I can share my photography with the world.  Since that time I have branched out beyond photography and into different elements of graphic designing.

  My "Miss Rhoadie" store offers unique and custom products such as t-shirts, hats, shoes, phone cases. stationary, stickers, greeting cards, coffee mugs, birthday party supplies, etc.

  Since 2013 I have opened several themed stores that you will discover below.  They are homeschool, kitchen and dining, weddings, and jewelry.  

  In addition to my own stores, I also promote other people's stores.  I believe in giving back and this is a way for other designers to get the spotlight shone on them.  

 This blog also have tips to customizing your products that you purchase on Zazzle.

 Thank you for all of your support!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment