Laszlo Toth Pixabay
However, since the pandemic my "Weddings by Rhoadie" store has taken the biggest hit (I have 7 e-commerce stores on Zazzle's platform). This store has seen a decrease in traffic as well as sales. Since the beginning of the pandemic that store has suffered a 66% decrease in sales (though my main store, Miss Rhoadie, has seen a 69% increase in sales so far this year).
The overall wedding service industry is expected to decline by 22% this year (IBIS World, 2020). However, I do not despair because the wedding industry is expected to bounce back in 2021 with a 33.1% surge in sales to accommodate postponed as well as new weddings (IBIS World, 2020). So my game plan this year is to continue creating and organizing my store so that I can take advantage of next years sales surge.
Citations
https://www.ibisworld.com/united-states/market-research-reports/wedding-services-industry/


No comments:
Post a Comment