Miss Rhoadie's Custom Gifts: Zazzle Affiliate Marketing Program

Pages

Zazzle

Home + Pets

Monday, June 12, 2017

Zazzle Affiliate Marketing Program

    Good morning world, I am writing this post because I am looking for affiliate marketers to promote my Zazzle business.  I love designing cool products for my Zazzle stores listed below:

HomeschoolMe
Miss Rhoadie
Rhoadies kitchen
Weddings by rhoadie
Earrings by Rhoadie
Ama Africa
Bible Verses and Gifts

    With the help of affiliate markers I can drive traffic to each of my stores and Zazzle's Affiliate Program will pay you a 15% referral fee for each item sold.  You also will qualify for volume bonuses depending on how much is sold.   Information on this free affiliate program is listed below.  Thank you for your assistance.


Become an Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment