Miss Rhoadie's Custom Gifts: Homeschool Humor I forgot to socialize the kids T-shirt

Pages

Zazzle

Home + Pets

Monday, May 8, 2017

Homeschool Humor I forgot to socialize the kids T-shirt

Have a chuckle with this "I forgot to socialize the kids" homeschool t-shirt.  This humorous white t-shirt features a woman draped in panic with one hand on her head and the other grasping for her heart with the words "OH, NO! I forgot to socialize the kids!" written in vibrant font.  So funny other homeschool moms will be able to relate when they see this t-shirt.  

Forgot the Socialization T-Shirt
Homeschool Shirt
This t-shirt makes a great fundraising tool for raising money for a homeschool co-op.  You can buy them in bulk and sell them at events or you can direct customers online through a link.  You can even add your own text, logos, or images to the design.  Whatever you can imagine, you can create. 

Choose from over 100 different types of shirts for this design.  Each style has it's variety of colors that are light or dark.  This particular shirt is made using 100% cotton  It fits true to size.  





No comments:

Post a Comment