Miss Rhoadie's Custom Gifts: My Zazzle Summer 2020 Sales and Marketing Plan

Pages

Zazzle

Home + Pets

Monday, June 22, 2020

My Zazzle Summer 2020 Sales and Marketing Plan

   In order to be successful on Zazzle, I have learned that I need to have a plan. Just as successful companies don't haphazardly throw products into the market, they strategically plan. So I decided this summer to think of products that will do well during the summer months and promote them. Hopefully I can come up with 20 but here are twelve I am looking at. 
 1. Aprons: Themed such as BBQ, Summer, Tropical, Family etc. I am imagining people grilling outdoors in small intimate, family like environment. 
 2. Beach towels 
 3. Tote bags 
 4. Cornhole 
 5. Ping Pong Paddles and Balls 
 6. T-shirts 
 7. Flip flops 
 8. Women's tanks 
 9. Water bottles 
 10. Baby bodysuits 
 11. Outdoor pillows 
 12. Mason Jars Marketing plan Making video slide shows showcasing my products on Youtube and Pinterest. I have especially seen thousands of impressions on Pinterest alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment