Pinterest is currently the top website that gives me the most referrals. Lately I have been analyzing it more detail in order to optimize my sales.
Starting out, I was more interested in link clicks since that is how I get the referrals. However, I started looking at who was saving my pins and the type of boards they were being saved to. This helps me know what shoppers are looking for and what they are using the product for.
For example one of my most popular pins is that of a toucan bird. As I looked at the saved pins, most of the pins were saved to art related boards, but I noticed one board was a child's educational themed playroom. This gave me ideas for more items to pin and how to promote better.
I even edited the most popular pins to add a description based on the product uses so those keywords can attract customers. I will also work on adding product use to the items I have for sale on Zazzle's website.

No comments:
Post a Comment